The Campagnolo DTI EPS Internal Interface Unit V4 is the central communication device for the Super Record EPS 2x12-speed shifting components transmitting ErgoPower signals to front and rear derailleur. The EPS™ shift levers send an analogue signal. The rear derailleur and front derailleur work digital. The Interface converts the analogue signal into a unique digital signal and sends it to the Power Unit as well as via Bluetooth Low Energy and via ANT+ in real time to a variety of external devices such as mobile phones or bike computers.
Time Trial / Triathlon version with 2 additional cables for a simultaneous connection of bar end shifters.
Functions of the external Campagnolo TT DTI EPS interface unit V4
- Wireless communication with the "MyCampy" app via PC / notebook / tablet / smartphone (BTLE), allowing the user of the EPS™ groupset to personalize settings.
- Displaying the battery charge status via LED.
- As a diagnostic mechanism displaying color coded
signals for any eventual problem with the EPS™ drivetrain.
- Easy access to the charging jack.
- Registering the initial setup and allowing micro adjustments of the rear and front derailleur even while riding.
- Processing information coming from the rear and front
derailleur through the EPS™ Power Unit.
- Synchro Shift: Automatic shifting once a set gear ratio has been reached following the gear change.
Zero setting / ride setting:
The DTI™ interface processes the data received during the initial setup of the front and rear derailleurs (Zero Setting) and also during smaller adjustments (Ride Setting). These smaller fine-tuning adjustments can be carried out while in the saddle as well. In the background, the interface transmits and receives signals to and from the Power Unit™ thousands of times every second, processing them accordingly to ensure that the drivetrain functions correctly in all situations.
Thanks to RGB LED's, it is possible to check the battery charge level as well as possible issues with the EPS system at any time.
You will find an overview about the indicator lamp's meaning in the supplied user manual.
The EPS interface unit is meant for stem or brake cable/hose installation. For a simultaneous use of Ergopower and bar end shifters the TT Interface features a dual output with an Y-cable each.
For performance, longevity and functionality the EPS drivetrain must be used with the mechanical Campagnolo 12-speed EPS drivetrain components. Only suited for frames, that are designed for inner cable routing
Included in delivery: external Bluetooth / ANT+ interface unit for Time Trial / Triathlon
Manufacturer item code: IF19-BE12EPS
Weight supplement: incl. cabling | weighed by Bike24