The SRAM DUB™ (Durable Unified Bottom Bracket) bottom bracket series has a simple job — connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, SRAM has engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
Version for PressFit (PF41) bb shells and 104.5 mm bb width (Fatbike).
Things to Remember
- one oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- sealed cartridge bearings
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Significantly lighter than GXP® system
- DUB is no new bottom bracket shell standard
Case width: 104.5mm
Material: cups: steel