Wurstwasser Hi-Fibre: Repair & preventive puncture protection for bicycle tubes, tubular tires & tubeless systems.
- Wurstwasser Hi-Fibre is produced according to the requirements of MaXalami in the UK. These brought the first effective Tire Sealant on the market in 1978. Since then, it has been constantly developed to be the reference to the competition. They are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified for the use of innovative ingredients.
- MaXalami Wurstwasser Hi-Fibre Sealant typically lasts over six months before needing to be refilled. There is no need to clean the inside of the tire before refilling. Simply fill through the valve and continue driving.
- MaXalami Wurstwasser Hi-Fibre Does not slosh around inside the tire, but adheres to the entire inside of the tire. Due to the use of synthetic latex, it does not clump or separate into its components.
- Unlike competitor products, MaXalami Wurstwasser Hi-Fibre is compatible with CO2 cartridges and is also skin-friendly. The micro-fibers form a mega-matrix for extra-tight power when natural latex is already failing.
When even the armed forces of leading nations rely on these products, they can be sure it works. They were the only Tire Sealant to receive a SEATO supply number, as well as NATO approval, after extensive testing. It is used by armies in the UK, Australia, Nigeria, Morocco, Denmark, Finland, Jordan, Israel and Algeria, among others, and proved its effectiveness in the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts. The manufacturer received the Vehicle Product Development Award from Security Industry e-Magazine in 2012/13 for its developments for military and security applications.
Instructions for using MaXalami Wurstwasser Hi-Fibre in tubeless tires:
- Tire must be seated on rim before sealant is applied
- Remove the valve from the valve stem
- Fill the tire with sealant through the valve stem or remove the tire from the rim on one side.
- Slowly fill the tire with air. Make sure that it is properly seated. Use a compressor pump for this purpose if necessary
- Set tire pressure at approx. 2.5 bar
- Shake the tire to distribute the sealant evenly
- Check tightness under water or with soap solution
- Repeat the process until the tire is tight
- Set desired tire pressure and drive
- Scope of delivery: 250 ml MaXalami Sausage Water Hi-Fibre in a practical tube bottle
Scope of delivery: 1 bottle of tire sealant