The Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Cyclocross and Road Flattop chainring not only shines with its aesthetic finish and ultra-rugged properties: Thanks to the patented Narrow-Wide-Design, the optimal 1-speed chainline is achieved and prevents the chain from jumping off the chainring. With this setup, your dream of the perfect drivetrain becomes reality!
The winter months in Minneapolis, the production site of the US based company, are tough, and the Wolf Tooth 110 BCD chainring is designed with this in mind. Optimized for SRAM 12-speed flattop chains. After all, the motto is: We want to ride - and not fiddle with the chain!
In accordance with the quality standards of the Wolf Tooth brand, this product scores with its undisputed design, absolute reliability and high resistance. The patented Drop-Stop® Wide-Narrow tooth profile ensures that the chain runs safely in your simple setup. At the same time it prevents mud and dirt from getting stuck - the result is maximum efficiency! To achieve maximum functionality even under extreme conditions, we recommend the use with a clutch rear derailleur (with rear derailleur damping).
Like all high-end custom bodies and unwaveringly robust bikes, Wolf Tooth chainrings are manufactured from A to Z at the company's headquarters in Minnesota, USA. Anodized finish and engraved lettering crown each chainring and are the hallmark of this excellent craftsmanship.
If you are a demanding bike enthusiast looking for unsurpassed durable and perfectly functional premium quality for your 1x drive - you will find it at Wolf Tooth.
Flattop™ technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability.
Hard Chrome™ plated inner link plates and rollers for reduced wear and prolonged life.
HollowPin™ construction for increased strength and efficiency.
- Patented Drop-Stop® wide-narrow tooth profile prevents the chain from jumping off.
- Perfect for single drives.
- Manufactured at Wolf Tooth's headquarters in Minnesota, USA.
- High-quality anodized finish.
- Suitable for 110 BCD 5-arm cranks.
- Not compatible with crank sets for Shimano DA 9000 / Ultegra 6800.
- Not compatible with Campagnolo CX10/11.
- Can be mounted on the position of the large or small chainring in the case of a double crank set, provided that the distance between the chain stays on the position of the small chainring is sufficient.
- The standard double screws cannot be used. Here 6mm chainring bolts are required, which are optimized for the assembly of 1-speed drives.
- 10-, 11- and 12-speed Eagle and Flattop - This chainring can be used with all 10- and 11-speed chains.
- Also compatible with SRAM Flattop and SRAM Eagle 12-speed and KMC 12-speed chains.
- Not compatible with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chain.
- When using a 9-speed drive, a 10-speed chain should be used. This chain is tighter on the chainring, so that the chain is held securely.
The optimum chain line can vary: This chainring can be mounted on the position of the large or small chainring in a 2-speed crankset. Usually the mounting is done on the position of the large chainring, because the distance between the chain stays is bigger this way.
Fitting for derailleur: 9-speed ||| 10-speed ||| 11-speed ||| 12-speed
Included in delivery: 1 chainring
Weight supplement: 34 tooth, manufacturer informatiion