Wolf Tooth spiderless direct mount chainring with Drop-Stop teeth profile for SRAM Direct Mount cranksets. This direct mount chainring will replace the existing spider/chainring on SRAM cranks.
Wolf Tooth's patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount ring on SRAM cranksets including the DUB cranks. The ring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. Note that the SRAM 12spd Red and Force AXS use a different 8 bolt mounting interface that is not compatible with these chainrings.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle and Flattop - These chainrings are designed to work with all 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed SRAM Flattop, SRAM Eagle and KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain.
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of our Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- Offset: 6mm, Chainline: 49mm
Fitting for derailleur: 9-speed ||| 10-speed ||| 11-speed ||| 12-speed
Included in delivery: 1 chainring
Weight supplement: 38 t)
ca. 106 gram (40 t)
ca. 111 gram (42 t)