Stripped to the essentials: safety & style
The asymmetrical design, the inmold construction and a guardian angel inside the ALPINA HAARLEM makes every ride through a city an experience – a safe one.
Features of the Alpina Haarlem Helmet
- Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- Easy-to-operate belt buckle with a twist-proof, multi-step automatic buckle
- Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Optimal impact-absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made of microscopic air chambers
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Run System Ergo Flex+: This system also has the head rests for pressure distribution plus the new, easier-to-use adjustment wheel at the back of the helmet. Both elements are made of plastic.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- LED light (optionally): Helmet can be combined with the optionally available LED light
To ensure the ALPINA BROOKLYN can be adjusted perfectly to the head, the Run System Ergo Flex+ is integrated. The size can be adjusted nearly infinitely with a fine adjustment system via a dial.
The bike helmet is manufactured using the inmold procedure, with which the Hi-EPS inner shell under the outer shell is foamed under high pressure and heat. The result is a helmet both lightweight and secure – for comfortable rides through the city.