The EGOS pushes the boundaries of performance with a new dynamic design. With a double-layer EPS core and an innovative structure inside that increases air circulation and shock absorption capacity, this helmet is the most advanced combination of safety, comfort and ventilation.
Features of the Rudy Project Egos helmet
- 23 ventilation openings
- Air Frame Band - the latest Air Frame Band generation has been redesigned for better ventilation control. Its 3D geometry without seams is designed to distribute ventilation from the front through the internal channels. Sweat is thus dissipated through the adaptive water retention system. This means stability, high safety and 360° comfort.
- Insect mesh with padding
- Dual Density - All helmets from Rudy Project are equipped with the revolutionary EPS injection molding technology for better safety, quality and performance. Designed with Double Density EPS Core technology and thanks to an innovative internal structure for better air circulation and shock absorption, the EGOS is the latest development from Rudy Project in the field of helmet safety.
- Ergo Divider Side Buckles - New ergonomic harness dividers provide stability and comfort against the skin and are easy to adjust.
- Fastex System Closure Buckle - The compact, magnetic FidLock® closure is intuitive, with no lock, so you can operate it even when wearing gloves. This reliable, comfortable and secure system guarantees instant protection.
- Free Padd - Replaceable comfort padding
- Rotational Impact Test
- RSR11 Adjustable Restraint System - The all-new RSR11 miniature restraint system is a lightweight and compact safety frame inside the helmet that features vertical adjustment options and a simple ratchet wheel for quick and convenient adjustment.