The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia.
- Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher
- Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher
- Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains
Attributes of Pro Road Braze-on Chain Catcher
- Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum
- Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs
- Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs
- Not compatible with Campy EPS
- May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp oder Shimano
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA.
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
Weight supplement: manufacturer information