For aero disciplines, hydraulic disc brakes can reveal a whole new world of speed savings. Less time slowing down is more time going fast. Better brakes mean faster splits, thanks to confidence-inspiring brake performance. Hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD) also allow for more aerodynamic frame designs, lower hand effort, shorter braking distances, and easier changes between wheelsets. SRAM Aero HRD is unconditional braking for unconditional riders.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Optimized power and modulation for triathlon and time trial
- HydroT brake platform offers superior control, feel, and heat management
- Textured carbon brake lever for better finger grip
- Reach Adjust allows for custom fit
- Stealth-a-majig™ connector makes initial setup fast and convenient
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Either 160mm or 140mm CenterLine X rotors are recommended for triathlon and time trial
Stealth-a-majig™ is the coupling that makes initial setup of hydraulic systems fast and convenient. Its smaller size allows for easier internal cable routing, giving bikes a clean look.
Longer brake levers, independent reach adjust for the brake and shift levers, and optimized hood shape give riders of any size comfort and easy access to the controls.
Bleeding Edge™ technology makes bleeding brakes quick and simple. An updated fluid path and bleed porting make it easier to push fluid through the caliper. A dedicated bleed adapter plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.