ESI's ergonomic Fit grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. ESI's new designs balance the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically.
Fit CR grips have three distinct areas:
- Inner - This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns.
- Middle - This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing.
- Outer - This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending.
Each area of the Fit grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
The difference between Fit XC and Fit CR:
- XC stands for Extra Chunky, Chunky Mix
- CR stands for Chunky, Racer's Mix
- Fit XC is the large version
- Fit CR is the small version
If you are currently running Racer's grips go for the CR!
If you are running Extra Chunky go for the XC!
If you are running Chunky you can go either way!
Benefits of ESI silicone grips:
- Grip - wet or dry - your hands stay put. Slip-proof, yet not sticky.
- Comfort - reduces hand numbness, fatigue and arm pump.
- Wear - UV-resistant, non-porous and will not harden or fade.
- Bar adhesion - no glue, hairspray or lock-ons required. These grips will not throttle.
- Elements - withstands severe temperatures, climates and any conditions you can throw at it.
- Maintenance - washable. Easyly installed/removed.
ESI Grips - MTB Quick installation with alcohol
Included in delivery: 1 pair grips including plugs