The Feedback Sports Range is a precise torque wrench and a 2-way ratchet in a single tool. This innovative, ultra-compact tool enables simple and precise assembly, adjustment and disassembly of components.
Thanks to its anodized aluminum body in typical Feedback Sport red, it is light and stable and can be used like any 2-way ratchet.
If you need a specific torque function, simply press the torque button at the end of the key and press the Nm scale until the desired torque of 2 Nm - 10 Nm is reached on the distinctly labeled display.
The range includes 14 common hexagon socket, Torx and Phillips bits, including 2 longer bits for special requirements. The bits are made of high quality S2 steel for a long life and are housed in a slim, protective case. The labeled moulded foam inserts ensure easy removal and good organisation of the bits.
Details of Feedback Sports Range
- Installation and removal with ratchet / fine adjustment of torque
- All-in-one tool, suitable for most bikes with a variety of different torque values
- Possibility of recalibration after each use to ensure accuracy
- Compact, portable, lightweight and innovative
- Advanced technology and typical feedback sports look
The following bits are included in the Feedback Sports Range set:
- 2 Philips
- T10/T20/T25/T30 Torx
- 2/2,5/3/4/5/6/8 mm hexagon socket
- 5 mm hexagon socket extended
- T25 Torx extended
Dimensions in mm (L/W/H): 135 x 25 x 19 mm (ratchet)
170 x 85 x 30 mm (case)
Included in delivery: Torque wrench with bitset (14 different S2 steel bits) in a protective case
Weight supplement: without bits - manufacturer's specs