Comfort without power loss
The Aeolus Pro offers comfort, power and speed to racing cyclists looking for the most aerodynamic position possible with their pelvis tilted far forward. This extremely light and race-ready saddle has been extensively tested for maximum proven performance by cyclists in the lab and on the road. In combination with the wider saddle nose and the continuous recess, the shorter length provides women and men with targeted support and minimized pressure on the soft tissue.
Details of the Bontrager Aeolus Pro Saddle
- inForm saddles are the result of the latest biomechanical research to maximize performance and comfort.
- Designed to support drivers in the aerodynamic sitting posture
- The continuous saddle recess minimizes pressure on the soft tissue and enables a more efficient pelvic posture.
- The two available sizes are tailored to the different anatomies of men and women and relieve the soft tissue.
- Oversized carbon seat stays provide high stability with low weight – Special seat post clamp parts required
- The lightweight, carbon reinforced saddle shell offers the perfect balance of weight, stability and flexibility.
- Minimum professional padding for a slim profile and reduced weight.
- Separately-available Blendr accessories allow the clean integration of a taillight.
Included in delivery: 1 saddle
Material: cover: F-24 (Soft-Touch)
rails: carbon fiber
Weight supplement: manufacturer information