Maximum space for multi-day trips and Transalp-touring with a full 30 liters of volume. Thanks to the 5-way adjustable ﬁtting system, our „Adaptive Carrier System“ load compression principle and its „Ergonomic Pre-Shaped Fit“ (removable back panel with 3 individually formable aluminium rails), the backpack can be precisely adapted to each rider’s anatomy. The 4-way size-adjustable (quick-adjustment via thumb loops) and a wide hip belt distribute the load comfortably and relief the shoulders. This way all your equipment is held close to the torso and can be transported wiggle-free.
The BX4 Evo features 3D-Spacer-Mesh where contacting the body, ensuring maximum breathability. The multi-functional front ﬂap is suitable for storing a helmet, wet clothes or other equipment. When not in use, it can be tucked away nicely. In addition there is an optional Sports Camera Chest Mount, which can be attached to the BX4 Evo via loops. Includes a rain cover in the bottom compartment. HiLumen reﬂector applications provide more safety during rides after dark.
Compartments of the BX4 Evo Backpack:
- 1 main compartment with easy 2-way access (top and bottom), subdivided by a removable ﬂoor and two mesh inside pockets
- 1 ﬂeece-lined pocket in the main compartment
- 1 large front compartment with 3 inside pockets (mesh) and a key-pocket
- 1 small front pocket (easy access via zipper)
- 2 large, elastic side compartments with several pockets for tools and a pump
- 2 large, elastic hip-belt pockets
- 1 pocket for maps (in the front ﬂap)
- 1 hook loop for a smartphone pouch on the shoulder strap
- 1 pocket with a rain cover in backpack’s ﬂoor
Included in delivery: Backback with raincover
Material name by manufacturer: Nylon, Polyester
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs