Garmin - it’s not just about what you weigh
Whether you’re an athlete in training or just trying to maintain a healthy weight, this sleek scale can give you a more holistic view of your health on an easy-to-read color display.
- Smart body analysis scale in elegant design
- High resolution 2.8 inch (7.1 cm) LCD color display
- Precise measurement of weight, weight trends, body fat percentage, BMI, body water percentage, muscle and bone mass
- Integrated Wi-Fi for auto-sync and up-to-date weather forecasts
- Recognition and processing of up to 16 individual users
- Battery life of up to 9 months (4x AAA batteries included)
Presentation of the Garmin Index™ S2 Smart Scale
Details of the Garmin Index™ S2 Smart Scale
Accuracy matters when it comes to your goals.
- Weight: View your weight in pounds, kilograms or stones and pounds. Plus, see differences between one weigh-in and another.
- Weight trend: See how your weight has changed during the past 30 days. Track longer trends in the Garmin Connect app.
- Body mass index: Get an accurate measurement of how your mass relates to your height to see if you’re in a healthy range.
- Body fat percentage: Your body needs some fat to be healthy. See what percentage of your mass is made up of essential and stored fat.
- Skeletal muscle mass: See how much skeletal muscle you have on your body, and track how much muscle you’re building.
- Bone mass: See how much of your weight is bone mass.
- Body water percentage: See what percent of your total mass comes from fluids. It can help you see how hydrated you are.
- Weight-only option: If you only want to track weight, you can disable any other body composition data you don’t want to record.
- Multiple daily weigh-ins: See patterns in your weight, and track how your body changes throughout the day — on the scale and in Garmin Connect.
Make a deeper connection to your health.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Easily sync your stats to your Garmin Connect account via Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Garmin Connect app: See your data, and get trend graphs, multiple daily weights and more alongside your other wellness information.
- Customisable view: In Garmin Connect, select the stats you want to see when you step on the scale.
Built to fit into your life.
- Sleek, smart design: See your data on a high-resolution colour display, and choose from sleek black or white designs that will complement any decor.
- Up to 16 users: Create up to 16 user profiles for family, teammates or friends to track individual goals and progress. And each user can sync and view their own stats in Garmin Connect.
- Battery life: Track your goals for up to 9 months without changing the battery.
- Weather: The handy weather widget conveniently displays today’s forecast to help you plan your day.
Specifications of the Garmin Index™ S2 Smart Scale
- Weight: 2 kg
- Dimensions: 320 x 310 x 28 mm
- Battery life: Up to 9 months; uses 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Bluetooth Smart capable (BLE): yes
- ANT+ compatible: yes
- Wi-Fi: 2,4 GHz
- Weight limit: 181,4 kg
Scope of delivery
- Index S2
- 4 AAA batteries
- 4 carpet feet