The Radar MTN is the crucible for over 25 years of saddle experience. Thanks to this knowledge, SDG has been able to develop an incredibly sporty and comfortable saddle that is fun to ride even under high loads.
Thanks to its flat-forward design, you have more room to move and more freedom of movement on the saddle, which improves riding comfort. The combination of the design with the continuous central recess also relieves pressure on the perineum, creating a very comfortable sitting position even under load. In addition to these properties, a hidden recess in the underbody also helps to achieve a successful pressure distribution, which is optimally achieved by all these factors. This saddle is rounded off by the use of EVA foam. This light and yet robust material is flexible, formable and comfortable at the same time and therefore represents an ideal upholstery. Thus this saddle reaches its goal - it is resilient and supportive, ideal for every hobby athlete.
Kevlar-reinforced sides increase stability and durability.
Features of the Radar MTN Lux-Alloy Saddle
- Optimal pressure distribution: flat to minimize the pressure on the perineum and the seat bones
- Flat Forward Design: allows free movement on the saddle to better distribute the weight in aggressive riding positions
- Free Float Comfort Flex: The frame support is positioned in such a way that both the ride comfort and the effectively used pedaling performance are increased.
- Peri Canal Groove: Pronounced channel in the saddle center for pressure relief
- Hidden cut-out: recess in the base for even more comfort at the dam
- Nose platform: Supports you additionally if your riding position slides forward while climbing
- Rear Buzz Cutout: Extra space for the tire, especially modern 29" tires that fit even at full compression.
- Microfiber ceiling with side protection made of Cordura
- Lux Alloy saddle stays
- Nylon fiberglass seat shell with bridgefor comfortable flex