100% Speedcraft - Short Lens
This 100% Speedcraft SL represents the next evolutionary stage of the proven Speedcraft performance goggles. It features a photochromic lens that adapts to changing light conditions in seconds. Light-shadow change is easy to compensate thanks to Photochromic Lens and gives safety in all situations.
In the Short-Lens variant, the Speedcraft has narrower lenses and a more compact nose bridge to fit smaller faces.
With the exception of the air intakes on the lenses, the SL model has the same high-performance features and lens technology.
The frame width is identical to the 100% Speedcraft Tall. Adjustable Ultragrip rubber temple tips and nose pad provide all-day comfort and the best fit. The Grilamid® TR90 frame is flexible to withstand impact, and the polycarbonate lens provides optimal protection with the best vision.
Photochromic lens technology
Photochromic lenses from 100% feature a reactive pigment inside that senses the intensity of UV light around you and always adjusts the tint of your lenses to match the light conditions. Instead of manually changing lenses, Photochromic lenses let you go from a Category 1 tint to a Category 3 tint in less than 15 seconds - all without taking your hands off the handlebars.
Features of the 100% Speedcraft SL goggles
- Designed in California
- Photochromic Lens
- Replaceable, cylindrical polycarbonate lens provides unobstructed peripheral and vertical vision
- Lens is shatterproof, scratch resistant and has oil and water repellent coating
- 100% UV protection (UV 400)
- Durable, flexible and lightweight Grilamid® TR90 frame for a snug fit and superior protection
- Ultragrip rubberized temples and nose bridge for optimal fit and best grip even with heavy sweating
- Temple ends can be cold formed for optimal fit
- More space between face and lens improves air circulation and prevents fogging
Scope of delivery
- 100% Speedcraft SL Goggles - Photochromic Lens
- Hardcase for safe storage of the glasses
- Microfiber bag
- Replacement nose bridge for alternative fit
- Instructions for safe lens change