KASK has today unveiled a highly versatile addition to its cycling helmet range, the Sintesi.
The Sintesi has been designed for cyclists who like to mix up their riding, whether that’s on the road, gravel, or trails, or simply cruising around town. Its sleek design combines safety, comfort and style, and the different color variations allow riders to select the one which best suits their look.
Features of the KASK Sintesi Bike Helmet
- ERGOFIT: A brand-new adjustment system engineered to improve fit and comfort. The redesigned wheel offers a better grip for managing micro adjustments, while improved aesthetics and design result in a new fitsystem to provide optimal comfort and fit
- IN-MOULDING TECHNOLOGY: The MIT Technology, applied to KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- HIGH VISIBILITY STICKERS: High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- ANTISTATIC: Because of its conductivity, the inner padding fiber absorbs and disperses electric charges accumulated from the environment or during physical exercise
- HIGH BREATHABILITY: Because the inner padding fiber speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slow down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeps the temperature constant
- ANTI BACTERICAL: Because the inner padding fiber respects the skin and protects it from bacteria and pollutant dusts. Eliminating the risk of annoying allergies
- EPS inner shell, polycarbonate outer shell, and breathable, antibacterial and antistatic Blue Tech padding
- Like every helmet in the KASK range, the new Sintesi was developed using the KASK ROTATIONAL IMPACT WG11 TEST, an internal protocol adopted by KASK which measures the performance of its helmets against rotational impacts