Lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for Trailriding, Cross Country and Back Country- or Gravel adventures.
This helmet is well ventilated with Maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex® Liner is washable, moisture wicking, odorless and breathable.
The handy sunglasses holder above the visor makes it easy to stow your glasses on the bike and off. The MTB 3.0 Trail MTB 3.0 Trail helmet also features the popular Fidlock closure, which you can easily operate even with gloves.
With its brand new Powerbridge construction design, the helmet is at the same time very safe, well ventilated and stylish. The helmet has been equipped with the 360°- Turbine technology. The 360°-movable discs are made of energy-absorbing foam. This technology has two exclusive advantages: the reduction of impact energy by up to 30% and reduction of rotational forces associated with risk of concussion by up to 40%.
Features of the Leatt MTB Trail 3.0 helmet
- Injected PowerBridge force absorber to absorb impact energy
- Magnetic Fidlock closure system
- Goggle docking port with anti-slip function
- MaxiFlow Air channels that are effective even at low speeds
- Molded-in impact foam for high energy absorption
- Maximum ventilation with 19 vents
- Removable visor with Breakaway function to reduce rotational forces
- Strap divider and fit system for customized fit, lightness and comfort
- Soft and moisture wicking chin straps
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, odor-resistant and washable inner lining
- Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- 360°-Turbine -Technology: reduces impact energy by up to 30% and rotational forces by up to 40%.