Bib tights like no other, the LL.habuTights_s7 deliver insulation, protection and comfort when the weather turns
At the core of the product development is the desire for you to have a good ride, a ride that improves your day, expands your horizons or simply delivers you safely to your destination. The LL.habuTights_s7 are your perfect partner for that ride. A full-length, early winter cycling bib tight marrying flexibility, comfort and warmth, the LL.habuTights_s7 are cut from RX Medium fabric and coated with DWR - a water repellent treatment. This high-stretch, low-volume fabric is highly adept at wicking moisture away from your body and features a brushed inner that cocoons and insulates your lower limbs as temperatures dip. An antidote to unpredictable weather, the habu early winter tights face up to wind and showers; a double layer of fabric insulates at the knee and a panel of windproof and waterproof Stratagon Ultra material protects your core. The friction-free équipe_S7 insert sets new standards in performance and comfort and wider, Y7 frame carrier bibTech bib straps exert minimal pressure on your shoulders.
Features of the LL.habuTights_s7 bib tights
- RX Medium: A medium thermal fabric that is breathable and highly adept at wicking moisture away from your body.
- DWR: A hydrophobic, DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment that repels water, forcing it to bead and run off.
- Double layer of RX Medium on knee: A second layer of RX Medium fabric for increased thermal protection where it’s needed most.
- blasenSchutz: A panel of highly breathable, wind-and waterproof Stratagon Ultra material, engineered to increase comfort and warmth.
- Loop-free ankle: A no-grip elastic seam to keep the tights firmly in place whilst riding.
- S7 generation: the latest generation of Assos cycling shorts, employing technology and fabrics engineered over a 5-year period.
- équipe_S7 insert: A chamois pad offering a deft balance of performance and comfort with 8mm of memory foam.
- The Assos goldenGate technology: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body.
- The Assos waffle: A unique three-layer foam used in the inserts with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- Y7 frame carrier bibTech: A bib redesign that involving using a wider cut of elastic for less pressure on your shoulders, resulting in less friction and more comfort.
- Lower Leg design: The ‘bowling pin’ design moulds to the lower leg and reduces friction to accelerate comfort.
- RX Light insert: This lightweight, breathable fabric has been inserted behind the knee for freedom of movement.
- Reflective strips: Two reflective strips positioned optimally on the lower rear of the tights, for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Rear pocket: A small rear essentials pocket on the back of the bibs allowing you to ride with just a skinFoil baselayer and a rain shell.
- bibStabilizer: A stabilizing, horizontal insert to ensure the bib straps lie flat and don’t bunch. Also serves as a holder for Zegho sunglasses.
61% polyamide, 21% polyester, 18% elastane