The legacy of Race Face Atlas crank continues with the release of the Atlas Cinch crankset. Crankarms forged and then machined from tough 7050 Alloy – with new web bracing that improves stiffness while cutting out unnecessary material. The new Atlas is lighter than previous versions without sacrificing strength and adds the user friendly Cinch interface system for new levels of versatility – making these cranks ideal across many disciplines including trail, enduro and full on DH or freeride! Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards; all delivered with Race Face proven strength.
Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own!
- Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms
- Improved stiffness due to and forged web bracing on arms (Arms are 12% stiffer than Turbine)
- 30mm spindle - Uses high strength OPTIM-AL (7055) aluminum spindle
- Weight savings over previous gen. Atlas - 175mm with 36T single ring, 68/73mm Threaded BB - 792g vs. 825g = 33g
- 30mm spindle for DH (83mm) - RF151DH
- Designed for good crank clearance on 27.5 DH, 27+ and 29+ bikes
- Cinch system for lighter 1x setups and future proof compatibility
- Boost compatible with new Cinch boost spider