Narrow Wide for the roughest conditions!
Precise cold forged and EN coated 4130 steel chainring with Narrow Wide profile for 105 mm, 4-arm MTB cranks.
- 104BCD – cold forged 4130 Premium plate steel
- 4130 Steel is considerably stronger and harder than other standard steel grades
- 10/11sp Wide/Narrow tooth profile for better chain retention
- EN Coating – Electroless nickel plating
- Must be used with a 'CLUTCH' type rear derailleur. Example: Shimano Shadow or SRAM Type 2
- In very rough terrain, or just for pure security, praxis works recommends to use an upper chain guide
- All of praxis works chainrings are created with their proprietary forging process which allows them to manipulate the ring shape and tooth profile more than ever before. This "One Shoot" process also creates a harder and tougher tooth surface for durability with over 1000 tons.