1 1/8" semi-integrated headset for frames using internal cups headtube design. CrMo steel bearings. Compatible with innovative Deda H.S.S. system (Headset Stack Spacers) that allows to mount spacers directly over the headtube. With alloy top cover.
Deda SI-8 Headset Press Fit
- Headset Model: semi-integrated 1 1/8"
- Bearings Type: angular contact bearing
- Bearings Size: 41×30.15x7mm
- Contact angle: 45° x 45°
- Headtube: O.D Ø 50.0mm
- Fork steerer: 1 1/8"
- Top cover: Ø 50mm; aluminum (SI-8A)
- Crown race: Ø 28.7mm aluminum
- Stack height: 11.6mm (10.8 + 0.8)
- Info: Compatible with headset stack spacers system Deda H.S.S
Ahead-headset building classes:
Ahead-headsets are divided into the "classical"
building class, the semi integrated "Press Fit"
and the full integrated "Drop In"
headsets. The "classical" version has a bearing which is located outside the steerer tube. "Press Fit" and "Drop In" headset bearings are located inside the steerer tube which results in a lower stack height. In contrast to "Press Fit" headsets "Drop In" headsets don't have to be pressed in. The bearing rests directly on the angled (36° or 45°) surface of the steerer tube. The most common "Drop In" versions are called "Drop In Campy"
for Campagnolo Hiddensets and "Cane Creek"
. For more detailed information please contact our service team.