Anyone who says size doesn’t matter, is wrong. At least when it’s about saddles. The width of a saddle adds more comfort to your ride than any other feature on your bike. That’s the reason behind the development of the Echelon. With three width options, the Echelon is suited for all sit bone widths. Furthermore, the comfort is enhanced by a unique oversized cut-out, to relieve the pressure in the pubic area. With the Echelon there’s a choice for every rider, because no one deserves an uncomfortable ride. Now, who said size doesn’t matter?
The Echelon combines ultimate performance with ultimate comfort. The large cut-out eliminates pressure points in the perineal area and keeps the blood flow intact, even in the most inclined riding positions. The hard density Lightfoam provides good support on longer rides.
- High performance Road/MTB saddle for competitive cycling posture.
- Pressure relieving hole which keeps the blood flow intact and eliminates pressure points under the pubic arch.
- Sizes(WxL): 145 x 265 mm ,155 x 265 mm (BSD-142) and 165 x 265 mm (BSD-143)
- Unisex saddle.
- Weight: 278 grams.
- Lightweight hollow CrMo rail with adjustment scale.
- Carbon reinforced shell.
- Superlight foam with hard density for good support on long rides.
- Durable synthetic cover.
Material: rails: CrMo
Weight supplement: 145mm)
app. 283 Gramm (155mm)
app. 288 Gramm (165mm)