Vittoria Mastik Pro is the latest development in tubular glue to date. It addresses all known challenges for gluing your tubulars. With its quick and easy application, it is possible to glue two tires in under an hour. Mastik Pro cleans easily with water, making mess on your hands and equipment a challenge of the past. It also has a much increased resistance to high temperatures, contributing strongly to much higher safety especially for long descents.
Vittoria Mastik Pro rim glue is non-flammable, so it can be carried everywhere regardless of the mode of transport. Glued tubulars are rideable in 24 hours. The packaging is especially designed to use two satchels per wheel.
How to apply Vittoria Mastik Pro glue
Benefits of Mastik Pro
- Quick and easy application with 24 hours drying time.
- High temperature resistance:
Mastik Pro has been specially developed to withstand temperatures well over 120° C.
- Non flammable: You can take Mastik Pro anywhere with you when you travel to events, via air or road, Mastik pro can be shipped or carried easily.
- Easy clean up: Mastik Pro cleans up with water. No more mess on your hands or on your rims.
- Dries to a clear finish: You have no unsightly glue stuck to your tires or your high end rims.
- Carbon or aluminium: Mastik Pro Can be used on either carbon or aluminium rims.
- Will glue 2x 700C, 29", 26” and Cyclocross rims.
- Works especially well when using Vittoria’s "Perfect Match" tubular wheel and tire system.
- Vittoria’s Graphene Technology: Used in Vittoria’s carbon wheels also reduces rim heat build making the combination of a Vittoria carbon rim and Mastik Pro one of the best option for safe riding in all conditions.
Included in delivery: a sealed bag with four 17 ml tubes for one wheelset