- Official pedal of 2-times DH World Champion Loic Bruni -
The latest Signature Edition pedal was designed together with two-time Downhill World Champion Loic Bruni. The Mallet DH SuperBruni
is asymmetrical red-blue anodized and comes with the lettering SUPER BRUNI
. The pedal not only looks really stylish, it is also perfect for the most brute descents.
Mallet DH - Super Bruni - Developed specifically for downhill racing!
Now with improved bearing technology and integrated traction pad technology to customize
and optimize the shoe/pedal interface!
The Mallet DH/Race pedals in the newest generation are equipped with Igus LL slide bearings on the inside and Enduro cartridge bearings on the outside. This allows more steady turn of the pedal, offers better protection against dirt and guarantees better durability.
The pedal-body is more open, thus reducing the weight and the attack surface for dirt and grime. 8 removable, adjustable pins on each side ensure optimum grip even when clipped in. The revised, 5 mm long axle is 50% more durable than the original one and the new seal design ensures a long life. On the inside of each pedal there is a Igus LL slide bearing while the outside uses one Enduro cartridge bearing.
The finish of the pedals and the size of the platform create a truly monumental impression and make it ready for any downhill race course!
With forged cromoly steel axle, body of forged/machined aluminium, wings of cast steel and spring of stainless steel. Cleats made from high-quality premium brass. Replaceable traction pins. Release angle 15° or 20°.
Details of Crankbrothers Mallet DH - Super Bruni
- Designed with 2x World Champion Loic Bruni
- Asymmetrical double-anodized red & blue colorway
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 8 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Traction pad technology customizable interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57 mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
Included in delivery: incl. pedal cleats 15° / 20° release angle
Weight supplement: per pair, manufacturer's specs