Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0 Smart Bike Trainer
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (3)
Description of Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0 Smart Bike Trainer
Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0 - The Ultimate Indoor Training Experience
Building on the proven success of Wahoo’s line of KICKR Smart Trainers, the 2018 edition delivers a virtually silent experience and a specially engineered, heavier flywheel to provide cyclists with the exact inertia they need to recreate the feeling of riding outdoors. The KICKR continues to provide the best in class indoor smart trainer design with carbon steel body for the durability. Its unmatched compatibility expands to include the new indoor grade simulator, the Wahoo KICKR Climb, and our new Bluetooth and ANT+ powered fan, the KICKR Headwind. The KICKR includes an 11 speed cassette for easy setup and an RPM cadence sensor.
Speed, Distance, Power and Cadence
KICKR provides vital cycling metrics including speed, distance and power, while the included RPM Cadence Sensor provides cadence data.
KICKR’s heavy-duty frame and components provide best-in-class precision, stability and durability.
Ready To Ride
Out of the box, KICKR features a preinstalled cassette, convenient carrying handle and quick tire-size height adjustment.
Get The Most Of Your KICKR Training Experience
Ride KICKR along virtual routes and geo-synced videos to experience the most immersive indoor training experience.
KICKR delivers the accuracy and responsiveness needed to take on the most difficult powerbased training sessions.
ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer
The ELEMNT GPS bike computer directly controls KICKR in multiple modes including re-riding outdoor routes, importing planned workouts or setting your target watts.
Functions of the Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0
- New: Virtually Silent Operation - the KICKR's new design offers an ultra quiet riding experience.
- New: Optimized Flywheel - KICKR's new larger and heavier flywheel was specially engineered to provide riders with a more precise inertia needed to recreate an outdoor ride feel while training indoors.
- Compatible with KICKR Climb - Indoor Incline Simulator
- Compatible with Headwind - Smart Ventilator
- The KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release.
- Disc Brake Clearance - an update to the main mast ensures clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes.
- Power Accurancy: +/-2% - enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 2200W.
- 20% Maximum Grade
- LED Indicator Lights - visual confirmation that KICKR is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and/or ANT+.
- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Connectivity - ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- Professional Grade Durability - robust steel construction ensures the KICKR stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
- Controlled resistance - when connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
- Realistic ride feel - the KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Measures speed, distance, power, and cadence - get all your vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride. Cadence only available when paired with a Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor that is included.
- Third Party App Compatibility - works with popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Third Party Power Meter Support
Specifications of the Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0
- Dimensions (legs open - LxWxH): 50,8 cm x 71,1 cm x 43,2 cm
- Dimensions (legs closed LxWxH): 50,8 cm x 22,9 cm x 43,2 cm
- Rear Wheel Size:
Road: 24”, 650c, 700c
MTB: 24”, 26”, 650b, 29”
- Hub Compatibility: 130/135 QR and 12x142, 12x148 Thru-Axle (includes adapters and spacers)
- Included Cassette: SRAM/Shimano 11 Speed (11-26)
- Requires New Cassette: 8/9/10 SRAM/Shimano
- Includes RPM Cadence sensor
- Front Wheel Block: Not needed
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Wireless Software Updates
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, FE-C protocol (Fitness Equipment Control)
- Compatible Devices: iOS, Android, Windows, PC (Mac und Windows)
- Max User Weight: 113,5 kg
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200 W
Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0 - In the Box:
- KICKR 4.0 Smart Bike Trainer
- AC Power Adapter
- Interchangeable cassette compatible with SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (11-26)
- Quick Release Skewer
- Disc Brake Caliper Spacer
- 1.8 mm Spacer
- Drive Side Adapter for 130 mm and 135 mm Quick Release
- Reversible hub spacer for 130 mm and 135 mm Quick Release
- Drive Side Adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Reversible hub spacer for Thru Axle
- RPM Cadence sensor
Optional accessories for the Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0
- KICKR Climb - Indoor Incline Simulator
- KICKR Desk
- KICKR Headwind - Smart Ventilator
- KICKR Mat - Training Mat
- TICKR Heart rate sensors
Construction type: flywheel cycle trainer
Included in delivery: KICKR 4.0 Smart Bike Trainer
RPM Cadence sensor
AC Power Adapter
Quick Release Skewer
Disc Brake Caliper Spacer
1.8 mm Spacer
Adapter & spacer for thru axles
interchangeable cassette for SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (11-26)
Material: Steel (structural material)
Weight supplement: manufacturer´s spec
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (3)
Fact Sheet of Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0 Smart Bike Trainer
|Product Name:||Wahoo Fitness KICKR 4.0 Smart Bike Trainer|
|wheel size:||24" (520mm), 24" (540mm), 26" (559mm), 27,5" / 650B (584mm), 28" (29") (622mm)|
|transmission standard:||ANT+, Bluetooth|
|trainer functions:||PC compatibility (included or optional), App compatibility (included or optional), Video controlled, Virtual Reality, Multiplayer|
|trainer brake:||Magnetic Brake|
|manufacturer item code:||WFBKTR118|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (3)