The ultimate multifunctional, comfortable shoe. Based on the Mammut Ultimate clothing line, the Ultimate Pro Low GTX® is a robust, versatile multifunctional shoe. The waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Footwear membrane, an elastic lining and a seamless schoeller® soft shell make the shoe very supple and comfortable. The gripex™ tri-traction sole, which features two rubber blends of different softness, the patented Rolling Concept® and the IP-EVA foam wedge, which provides excellent cushioning, all make the shoe a versatile all-arounder on technical terrain.
Features of the Ultimate Pro Low GTX® Hiking Shoe Men
- Soft Shell: Soft, breathable, water-repellent synthetic fabric
- Elastic Gore-Tex® material
- 3M reflective elements
- Hybrid-Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials. Enhanced comfort. Improved adaptability
- Base Cage: Three TPU support elements in the center of the midsole area provides support over the longitudinal arch of the foot while increasing sure-footedness, comfort and reducing fatigue
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Protective rubber border
- Board lasting
- gripex™ outsole technology