The SRAM RED AXS™ upgrade powermeter breaks with tradition —and breaks
through to new levels of performance.
The product developers of SRAM have reengineered road gearing:
reducing front chainring size and adding more range to the rear
cassette. This innovative design is called X-Range™ gearing technology. They also maintained a 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs, ensuring precise shifting for any setup. This results in more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations. The SRAM RED AXS powermeters are also designed with Quarq DZero™ power measurement into crankset. Thanks to a professional performance-controlled training, you are ready to climb the cycling monuments.
- 2-speed chainring setup
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression (in combination with the RED 12-speed cassette), so you are always in the right gear
- the Powermeter is fully integrated into the chainring design and therefore it just adds 36g
- power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected
by climate conditions during a ride
- Power Balance measures left and right legs separately
- improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- unique Direct Mount chainring design (not SRAM MTB DM compatible) results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
AXS™ is SRAM’s new wireless bike component integration system
that connects electronic bicycle components and software.
The SRAM AXS™ App allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what is possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range™ is gearing for today’s road riding. SRAM has completely re-imagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS™. With X-Range™, you are always in the right gear.
Included in delivery: spider with chainrings without without crank arms
Material: CNC machined aluminium
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs