The successor of the Xact helmet, the Xact Evo now enters the spotlight in a new look and with a redesigned visor.
Highlights of the iXS Xact Evo Helm
- ABS helmet shell with reinforced structure, for safe impact absorption in the case of falls
- VORTEX™, ventilation system with integrated air channels ensures constant air circulation
- EPR™-System (Emergency Padding Release)
- Removable and washable padding
- Adjustable, flexible nylon visor with space for goggles
- Double-D safety closing
- Herausnehmbare und waschbare Polsterung
- Zertifiziert nach: EN1078:2012 / CPSC / ASTM DH
The long proven features of its predecessor have been taken over completely, as well as the excellent price-performance ratio. Designed for racers and bike park enthusiasts riding the rough terrain.
The new, extended visor consists of a flexible nylon material, which greatly reduces the risk of breakage.
The integrated VORTEX™ ventilation channels guarantee continuous air circulation. The specially implemented shape gives the helmet additional strength and durability. The ergonomic padding system provides a high degree of comfort. Ergonomically shaped jaw padding guarantees perfect wearing comfort and a perfect fit, and the EPR™ (Emergency Padding Release) system, integrated in the padding provides quick removal of the jaw padding in the case of a rescue.
Technologies of the iXS Xact Evo Helm
Large intake vents are directly linked via channels in the EPS with multiple exhaust vents to keep cool air flowing through the helmet and ensure warm air exits.
Emergency Padding Release system allows the helmet to be easily removed in the event of an emergency. Ergonomically shaped cheek pads with optional sizes ensure a perfect fit while high-tech antibacterial Coolmax material wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry and comfortable.