Let us guide you in Germany, from the shores of the North Sea up to the Alps summits, with this updated, accurate and reputable topographic map in a reference scale of 1:25,000.
Features coverage for the entire territory of Germany.
Highlights of Garmin TOPO Germany v9 PRO
- Includes enhanced recreation trail network, detailed hiking network for touristic regions and long-distance hiking trail network for the whole country.
- Displays touristic and route information, including more than 340,000 km of cycling routes, mountain bike trails and popular hiking trails.
- Includes ActiveRouting¹, which allows you to customize and plan specialist routes for the entire road and trail network based on your user profile. The activity-specific map display feature highlights the recommended routes dedicated to biking and hiking.
- Includes address search with street numbers.
- Features Digital Elevation Model (DEM) with height contours with 20 m interval.
- Includes a special Winter Map with winter activity content, such as ski trails, ski pistes, ski lifts and areas with steep slopes.
- Alpha® 50/100/320
- Atemos 50/100/K 5 System
- Dakota™ 10/20
- Edge® 800/810
- Edge® 520 Plus/530/800/810/830/1000/1030
- Edge® Touring/Touring Plus
- eTrex® 20x/22x/30/30x/32x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62s/64/64s/64sx/64st/64x/66i/66s/78/78s/276Cx
- Montana® 600/610/650/650t/680/680t
- Oregon® 450/450t/550/550t/600/600t/650/650t/680/680t/700/750t
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.
¹ Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.
Included in delivery: microSD card with topographic map material, quick start guide