Comfort without power loss
The Aeolus Elite offers comfort, power and speed to racing cyclists looking for the most aerodynamic position possible with the pelvis tilted far forward. This racing saddle is the first choice for men and women who want to get the most out of their aero bike without sacrificing comfort. Combined with the wider saddle nose and continuous recess, the shorter length provides targeted support and minimizes pressure on the soft tissue.
Details of the Bontrager Aeolus Elite Saddle
- inForm saddles are the result of the latest biomechanical research to maximize performance and comfort.
- Designed to support drivers in the aerodynamic sitting posture
- The continuous saddle recess minimizes pressure on the soft tissue and enables a more efficient pelvic posture.
- The two available sizes are tailored to the different anatomies of men and women and relieve the soft tissue.
- Saddle braces made of austenitic steel are lighter and more robust than saddle braces made of titanium tube.
- The lightweight, carbon reinforced saddle shell offers the perfect balance of weight, stability and flexibility.
- The optimized Elite foam padding increases comfort while keeping weight low.
- Separately-available Blendr accessories allow the clean integration of a taillight.
Included in delivery: 1 saddle
Material: cover: F-24 (Soft-Touch)
Weight supplement: manufacturer information