Go slashing through the snow
When bite and traction are required above all else, this tire keeps you moving. Roll through the roughest terrain and deepest snow with the stud-ready, aggressively treaded Gnarwhal. This versatile tire can be ridden with or without studs to add traction to even the slipperiest winter riding conditions.
Details of the Bontrager Gnarwhal TLR Fatbike Tire
- A fat bike tire that excels in snow, ice, and slippery terrain
- Aggressive and siped tread provides traction in even the slickest conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
- Studdable design allows for added traction in icy conditions
- Easy install of available Bontrager Tire Studs with Bontrager Tire Stud Tool (sold separately)
- 27.5" tires can accept 216 studs
Dimension: 27,5" 650B (584mm)
Included in delivery: tire without spikes
Tire construction: Tubeless Ready folding tire
Weight supplement: manufacturer information
Note: Tubeless Ready tires require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tires, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.