Trekking shoe with GORE-TEX® lining
A women’s alpine approach shoe with a Vibram® sole and waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® protection, designed to provide sure-footed stability on rocky trails, hikes and via ferratas in all terrain and all weather.
Key Features of the Mountain Trainer 2 GORE-TEX® Women's Shoe:
- 3F-System: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- Climbing Lacing: Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- Gore-Tex®: GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Ortholite® footbed: Durable cushioning, high breathability and unique moisture management. The lightweight, washable OrthoLite footbed ensures unparalleled comfort.
- Ferrata Zone
- Stretch gaiter
- Drop: 11 mm (Heel Stack Height 30 mm / Toe Stack Height 19 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
Materials of the Mountain Trainer 2 GORE-TEX® Women's Shoe:
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Expanded PU
- Outsole: Vibram MTN Trainer EVO
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric