ShiftMounts are adapter mounts which allows you to integrate SRAM and Shimano shifters with several different brakes from Shimano, SRAM, and Magura. Handlebar space is prime real-estate and this ShiftMount integrates seamlessly for a clean look.
ShiftMount naming convention is [shifter type - brake type]
- MM-ISII is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake.
- MM-ISEV is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake.
- ISEV-ISB is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec B brake.
- ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake.
- MM-MAG is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Magura brake.
- Designed to work with rear (right side) brakes and shifters.
- Consult the brake and shifter manufacturers to understand which mounting interface you have on your brakes and shifters.
- MM-ISEV, MM-ISII, & MM-MAG is compatible with but not designed for SRAM AXS. With SRAM AXS the shift lever will be further towards the end of the bar, or closer to the rider's hand than is ideal for most riders.
- Shimano I-spec A, Hope, and TRP brakes are not supported.
- Shimano I-spec EV to Magura brakes is not supported because of geometric challenges.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
Included in delivery: 1 adaptor
Weight supplement: manufacturer information