The Fizik Terra Argo X5 is a gravel-specific saddle with a short-nose design and generous ischial support for improved stability.
The Argo is Fizik's most versatile saddle shape, with each version suited to different riding styles. As the gravel-specific option, the Terra Argo has been engineered with a compliant shell to offer a certain degree of flexibility. This controlled elasticity absorbs road chatter and vibrations, delivering the comfort needed for long distance riding over unpaved roads.
Tech Specs of the Fizik Terra Argo X5 Saddle
- Argo: versatile short-nose saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on sensitive areas
- X5: A combination of a carbon fiber reinforced nylon shell and an S-Alloy rail
- Mobius Rail: Closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution
- Wingflex: The shell's side edges flex and adapt to a rider's inner leg movement
- Type 2 foam: Progressive cushioning, with a lower compression modulus
- Terra: All-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries
- Concepts: This is a product of the fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike-fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.