The slimline, feature rich, Ranger XE Backpack 16L provides the perfect blend of outdoor activity driven functionality with adventure travel sensibility. This lightweight, ergonomically designed pack fits comfortably and integrates with the Pack-It™ System to secure and organize your belongings. All materials are 100% recycled with low impact DWR coatings
Features of the Eagle Creek Ranger XE Backpack 16L
- Two-way zipper, large main compartment opening for easy access
- Stretch side pockets for beverage bottles
- Front slip pocket
- Lockable zipper sliders
- Breathable back pad and shoulder straps
- Hydration bladder compartment and tube passage
- Interior zippered pocket and attachment options for Pack-It™ elements
- Reflective detail
- Removable hip belt
- Comes with Eagle Creek No Matter What™ warranty
Sustainability concept of Eagle Creek:
The products of Eagle Creek are not only practical, they are also sustainably produced. The company incorporates innovative processes and ideas to make its production particularly gentle on people and the environment.
- PVC-free: eliminates the use of harmful and toxic chemicals that are very difficult to recycle.
- Solvent-free coating: provides UV protection, resistance to stains and abrasion, and repels moisture.
- Elimination of plastics from packaging: Eagle Creek has eliminated all plastics from packaging, including plastic trays, inserts and other materials. Each piece of packaging contains 70% or more post-consumer waste that recycles disposed waste.
More about the No Matter What™ Warranty
Eagle Creek's No Matter What™ warranty covers damage that occurs due to defects in workmanship and materials throughout the life of the product. During this period, it will either be repaired by or replaced. The contents of the bag, normal wear and tear, abuse and cosmetic wear and tear are excluded.