Battery Case/mount & Wires: Connecting the System
Shimano’s XTR M9050 shifting system uses the same E-tube platform introduced with road Di2 groups. E-tube is programmable, customizable and allows for expansion and further system integration. Wires are offered in a wide variety of lengths, ensuring optimized wiring for bikes of all sizes and shapes. Unlike traditional cables and housing, wires are not affected by trail and weather conditions, providing consistent performance at all times.
The SM-BTC1 mounts Shimano’s SM-BTR2 on a bike’s water bottle bosses and also acts as a Junction B, connecting wires from the shifters to the battery and derailleur. The SM-BTC1 also acts as a cable organizer, keeping your bike looking tidy.
- SM-BTC1 mounts current SM-BTR2 battery externally next to bottle cage
- Low profile design mounts to any frame with bottle cage mount
- Junction B function
- Six E-tube wiring ports with cable organizer
- Clean appearance thanks to internal wire routing
- System expansion thanks to E-tube platform