Affordable entry level model of Finnlo's crosstrainer for home use. Motion sequences are similar to those while walking or jogging, though joint-harmful shocks won't appear. In contradiction to training with exercise bikes the upper body is trained as well, thus more energy is consumed because more muscles are working at the same time.
The resistance level can be easily adjusted with the control knob - so everybody will find his preferred training resistance. A fluid and steady running is achieved by the precision ball bearings and the permanent magnetic brake system. Additionally a pulse controlled training is possible with the Finum III. The pulse measurement is achieved with the integrated sensors on the handle bars.
The modern LCD display shows all important training data. With the practical upper pulse limit you have it in your hands to check your training performance.
An individually pulse limit is adjustable thereby the athlete is able to train within his optimal pulse zone. If the limit is exceeded the Finum III will warn you immediately. When the training finished the computer measures the recovery pulse and calculates a fitness mark.
- Distance / Time / Speed / Cadence / Calorie Consumption
- hand pulse measurement
- adjustable upper pulse limit
- recovery pulse measurement
- adjustable training presets
- permanent display 1+5
- manual resistance control
- User: 1
- adjustable foot plates
- integrated transportation rollers
- height adjustment
- precision ball bearings
Note: Payment via cash on delivery is NOT possible.
- permanent magnetic braking system
- drive chain system: belt driven
- gear transmission ratio 1:8
- approx. 16kg flywheel mass
- speed dependent load control
- 10 steps load spectrum
- power supply: batteries
- max. body weight: 130kg