Rock gardens. Big hits. Bontrager's G4 Team Issue 27.5 downhill tire is intended for very aggressive riding over difficult terrain in dry, rocky conditions. Ramped leading edges on the center blocks, open tread design, and aggressive shoulder blocks keep the G4 rolling fast, and it quickly clears debris, and provides confident cornering. Dual-ply casing and condition-specific compounds provide additional support and control in the gnar.
- Ramp edges for fast rolling
- Large center knobs improve handling and traction
- Sipes for increased traction on slippery roots and rocks
- Big-volume downhill tire intended for aggressive riding over difficult terrain
- Excels in dry and rocky conditions
- Multi-layer Dual Ply casing adds stability in larger-volume tires