Running shoe technology meets winter performance in the X Ultra Mid 2 Spikes GTX®, with a supportive, cushioned midsole, precise fit and full Gore-Tex® bootie, it also has 9 carbide tipped spikes
in the sole for sure grip on icy surfaces.
- Waterproof PU coated leather
- Water Resistant textile
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective rubber toe cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Protective heel cap
- Sensifit™ | Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Heel Strap
- Heel Foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear (GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry - from the outside as well as from the inside.)
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Non marking Contagrip®: Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- 9 Carbide-Tipped metal spikes
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™ (Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.)
- Midsole: Injected EVA / Molded shank
- EVA shaped footbed (Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support)
- OrtoLite® (OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.)