Supreme comfort on your long trail runs. The new, lighter GEL-FujiSensor 3 is designed to be comfortable on longer trail runs. Over tough terrain, it provides maximum comfort with rearfoot GEL and a double-density midsole with a softer top layer. The newest edition also features SpEVA 45 lasting which adds even greater comfort to your trail runs. The full contact outsole gives you a firm, assured grip with every landing. And now the outsole has a slightly lower density for even better grip. It also provides better grip on uphill and downhill tracks with large lugs on the outsole positioned to match the angle of your foot on landing and push off. Layered upper construction secures your midfoot and provides extra support while you run. And there's improved upper fitting with more adaptive materials used. For more comfort, an attached tongue works like a built-in gaiter that stops mud getting in your shoe.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S. ): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Lace Pocket: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Rock Protection Plate:
Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Solyte 45 Lasting: ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.