Explore the entire region Stavanger in Norway with topographic premium detailed maps data.
Garmin has mapped every hill and valley for your next great adventure. Featuring thousands of bodies of water, islands, mountains, fishing spots, marinas, golfing and camping locations, this premium map has everything you need for your trek.
- Provides 1:20,000 mapping data coverage and additional 1:50,000 mapping data for remaining areas using the best nationwide map data in Norway
- Displays thousands of places, including bodies of water, islands, mountains, property borders, houses, cottages and buildings
- Shows elevation contours in 10 m intervals and 25 m terrain model
- Displays a vast amount of geographical information, from water and land usages to fishing and bathing spots, marinas, golfing and camping locations
- Shows detailed path and trail information, including small paths, hiking, cycling and ski trails
- Includes continuous trail and road network coverage with turn-by-turn guidance for walking and cycling
Features premium digital topographic maps for Stavanger.
microSD™/SD™ Card requirements
- Edge® 800/810
- Edge® 1000
- Edge® Touring/Touring Plus
- Dakota™ 20
- eTrex® 20x/30x
- eTrex® Touch 25/35
- GPSMAP® 62/64
- Montana® 600/650/650t
- Oregon® 550/550t/600/600t/650/650t
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
This product may be unlocked and used on 1 device. If you want to use this same map on subsequent devices, you must purchase a new map for each device.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.