Sporty Lady MTB!
In the Access WLS Race keen riders will find an agile and reliable mountain bike, built with geometry and components to fit the female form perfectly. 27.5in wheels feature on the 13.5 and 16 inch frame sizes, while the 17 and 19 inch frames are 29ers. Naturally, CUBE fitted high quality components with 3x10 gears and an easily adjustable air sprung suspension fork.
The Access WLS Race frame offers all kinds of refinements in both wheel sizes. The 6061 aluminium chassis is very light and stiff thanks to their mechanical forming process, while details like internally routed cables and the neatly integrated disc mount between seat and chainstays add an extra something special. The slim 27.2 mm seatpost adds an extra dose of comfort to the frame, while Agile Ride Geometry - optimised for each wheel size - includes a short and lowered top tube to give the WLS Race an agile, fun but reassuringly stable ride character.
Besides the reliability and versatility of Shimano's Deore/SLX 3x10 gears with compact chainset (22x30x40), one of their top priorities was to ensure the best possible fit and comfort. The CUBE cockpit with Rise Trail Bar and female-specific CUBE WLS saddle means you'll be relaxed and comfortable, even on long rides. The Suntour XCR Air RL suspension fork with remote lockout and 100 mm travel can easily be set up for the individual rider's weight, while Shimano's BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes bring everything to a stop even in wet conditions.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles and premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Woman Like Series - CUBE's new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 14 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17,19 and 21" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of their Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the men's models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
- Agile Ride Geometry - Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in their series of big wheel bikes. Cube also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let them achieve the same trail as their 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. They invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least Cube kept the BB height the same as on their 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Aluminium Lite - 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant,high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Frame Safe System - To protect Cube's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.