The HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner und fenix running watches. The strap is seamlessly comfortable and easily adjustable while the module is small, lightweight and fits entirely within the width strap.
Running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation — degree of "bounce" in your running motion. Displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time — amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance — displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage)
- Stride length — length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next
- Vertical ratio — ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage)
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.