Run trails your way in a shoe that's built for varied conditions and all types of runners. Flat or unpredictable terrain; speed or distance; neutral runners looking for stability or mild overpronators this one can do it all.
Protection, traction and stability it's the trio of features every trail runner looks for, and this shoe has them in abundance. Plus, you'll be taking less weight into the wilderness with a new, lighter upper.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
- Take on all kinds of trails with a shoe built for different terrain and runners
- Get great grip over both mild and unpredictable terrain
- Run long distances with a lightweight design and comfortable upper
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Lace Pocket: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Rock Protection Plate: Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.