Combining Salomon's legendary fit, with cushioning and protection, the very lightweight Quest Prime GTX®
is an athletic backpacking boot that will deliver miles of comfort on all terrain types.
At only 570g, Quest Prime GTX® is one of the lightest boots in the
backpacking category. Rubber toe cap protects feet from all kinds of hazards. Gore-Tex® membrane ensures breathable weather protection. Great cushioning for long distance comfort. Salomon DNA expressed in this progressive yet clean silhouette.
- Waterproof split suede leather
- Water resistant textile
- Protective synthetic/rubber toe cap
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective heel cap
- Sensifit™ | Works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Heel strap and heel foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Lace blocker
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear keeps feet dry & comfortably cool. Ideal for moderate and warmer conditions and during higher activity levels
- Lining material: Textile
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™ (Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride)
- Molded shank
- Injected EVA
- Sockliner: OrthoLite® (OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.)