The CITEC 6000 CX Carbon is a extremely strong and super light top-end wheelset. The 47mm deep rims made of an aluminum-carbon bonding system come with a special aerodynamic profile which gives the wheel a high stiffness and a low moment of inertia. The machined aluminum braking surface delivers a reassuring braking performance at any speed. The bladed spokes offering virtually no resistance to the air. The near absence of air turbulence around the spokes results in a unsurpassed aerodynamic performance.
All play between hub and spoke is eliminated through the use of straight spokes threaded directly into a special sleeve in the hub. Even under permanent load CITEC wheels will resist spoke breakage, while constant re-tensioning and re-truing become unnecessary. Furthermore it increases the true running stability.
- 47mm deep aluminum-carbon bonding clincher rim
- high precise DT 240S aluminum rotor
- for Shimano HG 8/9/10/11-speed or Campagnolo ED 9/10/11-speed
- machined aluminum braking surface
- special dedicated bladed spokes
- special dedicated super smooth hub with sealed grooved ball bearings
- maximum flange width for increased lateral stiffness
- for riders with a weight of up to 100 kg
5 years manufacturer warranty
Citec grants 5 years of warranty against spoke breakage.
Included in delivery: without quick release
Material: Carbon ||| Aluminium
Weight supplement: manufacturer information