Experience the freedom of natural running. Get that distinctive natural look whether you're going to school, heading to the park or out shopping with friends. The lightweight and flexible ZARACA stands the test of time too abrasion-resistant rubber in the sole means even the most active kids will struggle to wear them down. Let your feet move naturally in a shoe that's lightweight and comfortable. Make every step a comfortable one with GEL in the rear of the shoe. Be seen in low light with 3M reflective details. End your day with dry, sweat-free feet thanks to the breathable mesh upper.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.