The EVO short sleeve jacket is built for fast riding. With strategic D3O® pads and panels, ventilated compression fabrics and movement patterns, the EVO family is unique. The D3O® Smart Foam material hardens on impact and remains flexible while riding. Aside from the fit and technology, the redesigned EVO collection has contributed to the introduction of the PADLOCK connection system, which completely prevents pad slippage before and during an impact. With EVO and PADLOCK, you'll never have to compromise again. The PADLOCK connection system is unique to 661, and our PADLOCK technology connects to the 661 protectors so your pads won't slip during a ride or impact. At the heart of our system are the EVO jackets and shorts, which connect to a range of our elbow and knee pads.
Features of the SIXSIXONE Evo Compression Jacket short sleeve upper body protector.
- Removable protectors made of D30 material in shoulders, elbows and back
- Meets CE 1621:1 standard
- Insertion pocket for back protector can also be used for hydration bladder with tube guide
- Generous collar cutout, underarm cutouts, elbow openings and full-length zipper for comfortable fit
- Elbow straps for firm fixation of the protector
- PADLOCK system to connect jacket with Evo Compression Short and additionally with Evo elbow pads
- Laminated EVA foam in the chest and hip area
- Back pockets for storing energy bars, tools and keys