Lightweight and robust, In-Mold helmet with innovative closure system and excellent ventilation. The perfect protection for long and demanding climbs.
- Lightweight In-Mold construction with expanded polystyrene foam core and tough polycarbonate shell
- Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety and comfort
- Fully adjustable chin strap with closure system positioned under the ear for greater comfort
- Ergonomically-shaped interior with removable padding (including spare pads)
- Airflow system with large vents for continual air exchange
- 4 robust head torch clips
- Spare padding included
- Size 1: 48 - 56 cm head circumference
- Size 2: 52 - 62 cm head circumference
Softshell (in-mold) helmets have a thin lightweight polycarbonate outer shell that is firmly attached to a shock-absorbing EPS (expanded Polystyrene) foam core. Energy is absorbed by the EPS core, which buckles progressively upon impact. The polycarbonate outer shell protects the EPS core and helps spread impact energy over the whole helmet. Softshell Helmets are particularly lightweight, although slightly less robust than other types of helmet.